thirdform

pass the sick bucket
are you turning him into a christian coss that's nuts only judaism or islam ever bacon is so fucking vile that you have to smuther it in heinz baked beans sauce to make it tolerable.

Benny Bunter

Er, yeah that is right actually. Just leave me alone, I've never even said anything to you despite the fact that diarrhea all over practically every thread, including this one.

Anyway, sorry Luka, wont say any more cos I have no wish to derail your (very interesting) thread.

luka

alright enough of this! can someone please give me what i have been practically begging for all fucking day

luka

it's not even hard. just say some bollocks like such and such a tune is like flicking through tindr. any bone will do at this stage, just throw it to me.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
but back to Brostep:

"It’s going to get louder. One day, someone is going to make a dubstep Reign in Blood, or create a dubstep grindcore scene, and everything you think is too much now will seem like Morcheeba in comparison. And that is going to be a great day. Watch out."

Dubstep grind would have been sick. except it never happened did it? the sound actually regressed back to 2007 really.

droid

Im just picturing you now in the lamé disco pants, or maybe the gingham. I think you could pull it off.

john eden

male pale and stale
I’m not great at posting photos of my pants on here, but let me reassure all my fans that it’s been an outstanding Saturday night and my garms have been outstanding.