Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Corpsey's Ascetic November.

If you're drunk on there especially it used to be such a temptation to be wicked

Graham Norton tells a story about a famous actress who when hosting a dinner party would wait until someone went to the loo then look at another guest and say "Go on! Say it to her face!" when they came back.
    Last edited by version; 26-11-2019 at 02:03 AM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to version For This Useful Post:

I had a problem you know I couldn't help myself I'm much much better behaved these days I've really reined it in

I once managed to find enough still images from the scene with the bookseller in Beauty & the Beast that I could basically post his entire response about not having any new books in single frames on my mate's Facebook. He wasn't into it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to version For This Useful Post:

At the end of the day I do find it funny to wind people up and goad them and that you hope you're not crossing the line too badly and you feel guilty when you do but you know sometimes you just can't help it it's a compulsion

Yeah, that's why The Wicker Man's so funny (... until the ending). It's just one man being driven spare by a bunch of weirdos.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to version For This Useful Post:

11. The Following User Says Thank You to version For This Useful Post:

Alright you miserable worm, give me 10

Pain is just weakness leaving the body push give me more
    My friend had a kind of sideline making websites for people who couldn't build their own. He had to do one for this guy who was a personal trainer or something and this guy kept asking him to add features and generally do things that he didn't know how to do and he couldn't understand that it wasn't possible to make him do them anyway by going "Come on dude, push yourself" or "Just believe and you will achieve" whatever.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IdleRich For This Useful Post:

I'm assuming he was contacting him through email, but I love the idea of some dude in gym gear looking over his shoulder saying that stuff.

Well the way he told me about it that was how I imagined it too cos he was saying "Commmmmmmmme ooooooonnnnnnn!" and doing a kinda strained face and tensing his muscles as he described it.

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    Corpsey has committed himself to a purge of evils over the month of November.
    Bit late to the thread. I call it "Just Say No-Vember"

17. The Following User Says Thank You to woops For This Useful Post:

It's more like my ascetic December now! I've been drunk, ofc, but no weed and no wanking.

I'm having extremely vivid, often disturbing dreams with strong sexual imagery and scenes of violence.

Last night I can't recall the whole dream but at one moment in it I was more or less pissing cum.

I wonder if a wet dream will occur later this month? 10 days off and I'm already getting adolescent erections.
    Αι ψυχαί οσμώνται καθ΄ Άιδην.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corpsey For This Useful Post:

When I haven't smoked in a while I wonder why I ever bother and when I HAVE I wonder how I ever resist.
    Αι ψυχαί οσμώνται καθ΄ Άιδην.

i can't imagine no cumming. i'd be irritable. unable to focus. i wouldn't be able to sleep.