Status
Not open for further replies.

catalog

I've not drink alcohol for nearly 4 years, or smoked or had any drugs, but I was thinking of starting again

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
Who's stockpiled drugs? A lot of my friends have stockpiled weed to the best of their financial ability but I don't even want booze in the house. Better to get used to going without I reckon. You don't want to be badly craving something you can't get hold of.

i have
actually i was doing fine sober and being very disciplined until this whole thing.

luka

I have to admit I reached a peak of hysteria a few days ago and went and got a bottle of wine and drank the whole thing in record time and I haven't been nearly so highly strung since. But I'll save that for emergencies I reckon. I can't afford to have any habits while this lasts. I just don't have any money to play with.

IdleRich

IdleRich
The Idle Rich lifestyle.
It's the world's lifestyle now...
Though actually was more caused on this occasion cos when we thought there was gonna be a total curfew we went out and bought a load of k, c and e - not enough to last the duration but a treat for a rainy day. Smashed it all yesterday though. Maybe we can re-stock I dunno, do dealers count as key-workers? One of our friends did buy a load of pills to sell when he realised that the bar where he works was gonna shut - sensible planning really.
Trying not to drink though... at least, not every day or whatever, maybe a glass of wine with dinner on a weekend or whatever but don't want to sink into a stupor of fattening misery.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Actually not he was sensible cos he think he owes the guy for the things so needs to sell them but I've got a feeling that he is just sitting at home boshing them all.
We also have a load of weed here but I never smoke it.. and from what I'm hearing smoking of any kind isn't the smartest idea. I had a few cigs yesterday but finished the pack now and don't feel any need to replace them. As a rule I really only smoke when I'm out so shouldn't be too hard to manage without.

luka

How do you lot feel about dying? Some of you have had a good innings already of course and would probably have no regrets

luka

I'd rather not but I've got bad lungs so if it gets me it's possible that'd be the end of me. I don't think I'd be happy about it exactly but it's hard to know for sure

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I'll be gutted if you die Luka! So don't.

Sorry to hear you had it Slackk. I've actually not known anyone with it so far really so this all feels even more unreal.

version

I'm not up for dying yet. Sometimes I feel like I want to, but it's more a case of wanting whatever's going on at the time to stop and death seeming like the only escape rather explicitly wanting to be dead. I read some blog post about Camus' Myth of Sisyphus a while back and liked the idea of 'permanent revolution'.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
It's the world's lifestyle now...
Though actually was more caused on this occasion cos when we thought there was gonna be a total curfew we went out and bought a load of k, c and e - not enough to last the duration but a treat for a rainy day. Smashed it all yesterday though. Maybe we can re-stock I dunno, do dealers count as key-workers? One of our friends did buy a load of pills to sell when he realised that the bar where he works was gonna shut - sensible planning really.
Trying not to drink though... at least, not every day or whatever, maybe a glass of wine with dinner on a weekend or whatever but don't want to sink into a stupor of fattening misery.

you reckon i can come visit once after all this shit is over? your guys are extraordinary

Status
Not open for further replies.