luka

That's what changed for me whe I got out of my teens and you enter a new reality. No more off switch. No more safety catch. So you enter a world where you smear your psychosis over everything. It's profound,y destabilising. Also funny. But you need to recalibrate your sense of self to accommodate it

luka

When that changed for me my whole sense of who I am had to be enlarged and made more difficult. Go into the dark side and beyond. Can't let passing out or vomiting save you. Livid psychosis.

luka

The off switch is arbitrary. It's not you. It's just a physical off switch. Vomit. Pass out. So what happens when you override it? Where are you now? In a strange place doing things probably you will regret. Real drinkers now this land. The you that is not you, so who are you?

luka

When you can drink all night past blackout. Wake up no memory. But you were awake and acting. That's drinking. What was the other person doing?

luka

The shadow has the keys to the car. What's it doing in your body when you aren't steering? That's drunkeness. Not glamourising it. But you are not drunk till the others size control

comelately

Wild Horses
Unfortunately I can pretty much remember everything the day after. I have a sense of the other taking the wheel but I remain in the car.

luka

A bit tipsy be a bit cheeky. That's not drunk. Drunk is wild psychosis. Insanity. Wake up feeling you've been pulled apart. That's why we drink"

catalog

Alone or with others? U seem to be talking about lone drinking here. Quite different to being in a gang.

luka

For me drunkeness is deliberately leaving the ego seat and letting the wild cuckoos take occupancy

luka

I might think I'm with friends but I'm with enemies. Some parasite predator trying to sell me Coke or anything. Gone p. Lost

luka

I'm on the verge of it now. Close enough that I remember what happens. Ten or so drinks in. I won't go there tonight but I know