Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
British%20Pacman.jpg

highhhness

one does
notice on big fountain outside sheffield station (water not running), reading 'the water in the fountain is not turned on today - apologies for any inconvenience'. no laundry for me today then. wtf.

Leo

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local...f_apocalypse_happens_alternate_side_park.html

Mayor Bloomberg, his tongue planted firmly in his cheek, took to the airwaves Friday morning and addressed the highly publicized prophecy that the End of Times will begin Saturday.

"I can just tell you that official policy from the Sanitation Department and the Department of Transportation," Bloomberg said. "If the world ends tomorrow, alternate side parking will be suspended."

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I just got this email from my brother:

what.

just got sent this anonymously from chat network

to save you opening it in "polite" company, i'll tell you exactly what it is

it's two women pissing on a live octopus crawling over the floor

i can't even

i'm actually speechless with laughter

why

why would anyone do this

...and a short animated .gif of exactly that.

I'm going to start using the phrase "why would anyone do this?" more.

Last edited:

slowtrain

I just got this email from my brother:

...and a short animated .gif of exactly that.

I'm going to start using the phrase "why would anyone do this?" more.

Japanese women?

That phrase is all over tumblr - I actually think tumblr is some that is PBIMMCTM - especially those obscure as blogs, the in-in-in-in-in-joke ones, like www.nsect.tumblr.com and those sortsa things

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Ah right. Well it's quite apposite in this case.

Edit: I just googled 'why would anyone do this' and found this, actually pretty funny: . I especially like the dig at ICP lyrics.

Last edited:

Client Eastwood

Pocket count for today. I have 4 on my jeans, 2 on my shirt and 6 on my coat. 12 pockets in all. Kinda made me laugh this morning while waiting for a bus. Still managed to leave my phone at home tho !

bandshell

Grand High Witch
http://dlisted.com/2011/05/27/stick-pony-rodeo

A major breakout of horse herpes (cut to Lady Coco Chanel making a "Not My Fault" face) has forced the cancellation of several rodeo events and shit, because who wants to put a feedbag of Valtrex under their horse's mouth? The Davis County Sheriff's Mounted Posse Junior Queen Contest was almost shut down too, but then the organizers got an idea that saved the event. They put the rodeo queens on stick horses. The world is now a much more magical place thanks to the stick horse rodeo.

One of the little rodeo queens said, "With a stick horse it's a lot different because you have to do all the work, and I think it's going to be a lot more tiring than with a real horse."