New dissensus layout

4linehaiku

Repetitive
Just to add to the litany of complaints, it also seems to have a weird bug where it inserts line breaks into my posts where new lines occur in the text entry field for a new post. Given that the input area is a fair bit narrower than the forum itself, my posts end up with formatting reminiscent of polystyle desu. Which I quite enjoy, but don't really want to be inadvertently biting.

This is in Safari, if anyone plans on looking into the matter. Haven't checked to see if it happens in any other browsers.

padraig (u.s.)

a monkey that will go ape
I dunno, it seems a bit much to complain about the layout of a free message board, but hey. The new design threw me for a bit of a loop at first but really, a few days of looking at it & it's fine.

Big up to man like Sufi as well (& Woebot of course, in perpetuity).

Leo

the "what's new" or "most recent" or whatever it's called button on the home page seems to have disappeared, is it just me? i love that function, please bring it back!

EDIT: ah, never mind. it's now "new post" in the black bar instead of a separate button. carry on...

Last edited:

polystyle

Smiling over coffee this AM 4lh.
Of course it's not a bite, anyway, rest easy - stuff grows bk after being bitten !
SA aka PD

Just to add to the litany of complaints, it also seems to have a weird bug where it inserts line breaks into my posts where new lines occur in the text entry field for a new post. Given that the input area is a fair bit narrower than the forum itself, my posts end up with formatting reminiscent of polystyle desu. Which I quite enjoy, but don't really want to be inadvertently biting.