Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Any team you support or have even heard of will be too rich and not latino enough for juanroberto by definition.

juanroberto

Reprezenting the Latinos
Who are the right team to support, juanroberto? It's all so confusing. I don't want to make a dreadful social faux pas next time I discuss South American football. I root for Manizales myself.

You've got to support Man U because Guardiola is a "I-didn't-see-any-racism, not me!" cowardly twat.

Manizales? Wow are you Colombian? or do you just love coffee?

juanroberto

Reprezenting the Latinos
Any team you support or have even heard of will be too rich and not latino enough for juanroberto by definition.

well River Plate just have a bad rep as the most arrogant supporters in the most arrogant city in the world. does anyone read F365? if so you'll know what i mean when i say i'm an ABRP

juanroberto

Reprezenting the Latinos
still this thead has gone WAY off topic. we could at least use it to discuss/pointlessly attack french/latin music

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
I've heard that whenever salsa DJs balls up a mix they start rolling around on the floor claiming they were pushed.

Just sayin.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Manizales? Wow are you Colombian? or do you just love coffee?

Haha. No, I've been there. Had a friend there when I went to Colombia - beautiful place.

Am I right in saying they're the only Colombian team to have won the Copa Libertadores (may be wrong, but I'm sure i read that somewhere....)?