baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Oh, btw, you should probably put a 'z' to replace the 's' at the end of 'Latinos' in your self-description, to ensure consistency in your misspelling.

More broadly, er, what's the context to the bitchery on this thread? Obviously I missed that meeting... :slanted:

IdleRich

IdleRich
"nah but i'll keep my eye out. what d'ya like at the moment? impress me"
In terms of music? The last record I bought was this one

Not totally sure it will be up your street though.

"More broadly, er, what's the context to the bitchery on this thread? Obviously I missed that meeting..."
Fuck knows but some of it is pretty funny.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I can't stand latin music either but this thread is hilarious. We haven't had any good spontaneous aggro here for ages, it's like old times!

juanroberto

Reprezenting the Latinos
ah ok, as long as it's spontaneous and I haven't missed some kind of age-old beef, that's cool.

i think it is because since Real v Barca most white people now assume people with brown skin to be worthless cheats. people like idlerich probably read Harry Redknapp's column in the sun and hate to see those brown skinned latinos to be getting further than english teams. hence the needless insults thrown my way.

still it doesn't really bother me as i've had it all my life. i'll be more bothered if idlerich starts actually engaging with my ideas and seeing flaws in them. i am after all only 19 and still learning

juanroberto

Reprezenting the Latinos
@IdleRich i can't wait till i'm as old as you so that i can buy obscure old records cos the good ones that everyone else knows seem boring. that clip is nice and all but i'd still rather listen to the shaft theme

IdleRich

IdleRich
"i think it is because since Real v Barca most white people now assume people with brown skin to be worthless cheats. people like idlerich probably read Harry Redknapp's column in the sun and hate to see those brown skinned latinos to be getting further than english teams. hence the needless insults thrown my way.
still it doesn't really bother me as i've had it all my life. i'll be more bothered if idlerich starts actually engaging with my ideas and seeing flaws in them. i am after all only 19 and still learning"
Funny you should say that, the team I play for just got their shiny new kit today - we're playing in a (moody) River Plate away kit now - the white one with the red stripe. We've been playing in an old River Plate one for the last few years although I lost mine - probably due to my subconscious hatred of those dirty South Americans.
Re - getting further, I must have misunderstood, I thought that Manchester United had got to the final (again).
Remind me, what are your ideas?

"@idlerich i can't wait till i'm as old as you so that i can buy obscure old records cos the good ones that everyone else knows seem boring. that clip is nice and all but i'd still rather listen to the shaft theme"
Shaft you reckon? Sounds more like a James Bond theme kinda thing than blaxploitation to me with admittedly a funky undertone. Think it's French.

juanroberto

Reprezenting the Latinos
Funny you should say that, the team I play for just got their shiny new kit today - we're playing in a (moody) River Plate away kit now - the white one with the red stripe. We've been playing in an old River Plate one for the last few years although I lost mine - probably due to my subconscious hatred of those dirty South Americans.
Re - getting further, I must have misunderstood, I thought that Manchester United had got to the final (again).

River Plate? well done on wearing the top of some rich kids from the posh part of Buenos Aires and thinking you know about being latino.

as for the man u v barca game well i guess i gotta support Man U for Valencia even though they wear a top which is basically a fuck you to every poor person in the world. COME ON ECUADOR!!!!

juanroberto

Reprezenting the Latinos
Shaft you reckon? Sounds more like a James Bond theme kinda thing than blaxploitation to me with admittedly a funky undertone. Think it's French.

i'm just a poor 19 year old trying to learn about new music. i have never ever listened to anything from france so forgive me for my ignorance.

:confused:

IdleRich

IdleRich
"River Plate? well done on wearing the top of some rich kids from the posh part of Buenos Aires and thinking you know about being latino"
Sorry I didn't realise that was bad Latino. Either way it kinda suggests that I don't hate their football that much though no?

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
River Plate? well done on wearing the top of some rich kids from the posh part of Buenos Aires and thinking you know about being latino.

as for the man u v barca game well i guess i gotta support Man U for Valencia even though they wear a top which is basically a fuck you to every poor person in the world. COME ON ECUADOR!!!!

Who are the right team to support, juanroberto? It's all so confusing. I don't want to make a dreadful social faux pas next time I discuss South American football. I root for Manizales myself.

You've got to support Man U because Guardiola is a "I-didn't-see-any-racism, not me!" cowardly twat.