How England Sees Itself

woops

is not like other people
should of had him colliding with an electric scooter or deliveroo driver.

how do you get up on one of those things? do you use a little ladder?

DannyL

Wild Horses
should of had him colliding with an electric scooter or deliveroo driver.

how do you get up on one of those things? do you use a little ladder?
It's a dpd driver so kinda better in many ways.
I think you must levitate up lifted by your own twat energy

luka

i feel sad that my picture of the man shitting on the underground has been overlooked in favour of the penny farthing
what i like most about the shitting on the underground picture is the suspicion that maybe this could have been you
or any of the nights you were black out drunk, gone, some other, potentially malevolent force occupying the seat
of consciousness, at the controls. perhaps all of us take a turn at being the shitting man, maybe that is the cycle of life

woops

is not like other people
i feel sad that my picture of the man shitting on the underground has been overlooked in favour of the penny farthing
what i like most about the shitting on the underground picture is the suspicion that maybe this could have been you
or any of the nights you were black out drunk, gone, some other, potentially malevolent force occupying the seat
of consciousness, at the controls. perhaps all of us take a turn at being the shitting man, maybe that is the cycle of life
one minute you're riding high, the next you're sinking low, kismet, it is the wheel
Can Dissensus form a consensus? Should anyone on penny farthing be sentenced to death.
perhaps they could be sentenced to work as couriers on their penny farthings which would inevitably lead to death.
obviously that video's taken 5 minutes from where i live in stoke newington - either there or margate (whitstable?) i suppose. until recently i'd sometimes see a man on that same street, riding a unicycle. wearing a pirate's hat which he would elaborately doff mid-ride. i'm told there's a bloke in haringey library who dresses like a pirate, could be the same guy.

sufi

lala
4333869-Lawrence-Durrell-Quote-Life-is-like-a-cucumber-One-minute-it-s-in.jpg

woops

is not like other people
really?! i've read the first book of alexandria (which took me about 20 years that's how gripping it is) and his vocabulary runs more to "accidie" than to "ass"

sufi

lala
really?! i've read the first book of alexandria (which took me about 20 years that's how gripping it is) and his vocabulary runs more to "accidie" than to "ass"
the first book is the naive ex-pat's account, the story gets a lot hotter once it escapes his narrow perspective

john eden

male pale and stale
1628517214059.png

A Caganer (Catalan pronunciation: [kəɣəˈne]) is a figurine depicted in the act of defecation appearing in nativity scenes in Catalonia and neighbouring areas with Catalan culture such as Andorra, Valencia, and Northern Catalonia (in southern France). It is most popular and widespread in these areas, but can also be found in other areas of Spain (Murcia), Portugal, and southern Italy (Naples).

The name "El Caganer" literally means "the pooper". Traditionally, the figurine is depicted as a peasant, wearing the traditional Catalan red cap (the barretina) and with his trousers down, showing a bare backside, and defecating.