OFFiCiAL RiFF RAFF APPRECiATiON THREAD

CrowleyHead

3 years ago, I'd have been aghast at this notion, but Juicy J needs to be put down.

OR AT THE VERY LEAST, HIRE AN ENGINEER WHO CAN MIX HIS FUCKING MIXTAPES PROPERLY! HE'S RICH, SO IF HE'S GOING TO WASTE EVERYONE'S TIME AND HIS LIFE, THEN I DAMN BETTER BE ABLE TO ACTUALLY HEAR THE 808S IN HIS FUCKING SONGS. IT'S NOT LIKE SONNY DIGITAL'S 808s VANISHED FROM EVERYONE ELSE'S BEATS!

3 years ago, I'd have been aghast at this notion, but Juicy J needs to be put down.

OR AT THE VERY LEAST, HIRE AN ENGINEER WHO CAN MIX HIS FUCKING MIXTAPES PROPERLY! HE'S RICH, SO IF HE'S GOING TO WASTE EVERYONE'S TIME AND HIS LIFE, THEN I DAMN BETTER BE ABLE TO ACTUALLY HEAR THE 808S IN HIS FUCKING SONGS. IT'S NOT LIKE SONNY DIGITAL'S 808s VANISHED FROM EVERYONE ELSE'S BEATS!

if you get the no DJ versions of rubberband 2 the bass is there, i think it's the mixtape DJs uploading them to datpiff etc at 160

CrowleyHead

A brief analysis tells me you're right... Well, now my assassination target is MUCH more low-profile, and was never close to my heart.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy

this is pretty funny, Riff Raff and Action Bronson talking about when they went to the High School prom together in twin masaratis (one pulling the other on a chain) and Bronson backflipped out of the roof and landed in a split.