wise

bare BARE BONES
I don't know, tracks like that seem a bit out of place in this context. A lot of them bear a specific sound palette that is often way too (90s) retro sounding to complement the deep tech sound (there are exceptions, e.g. Nothing to fear). Low Steppa, S.K.T., etc sound much better pitched up and mixed with ukg or jackin rather than deep tech.

Low Steppa yeah I agree his tunes don't fit with deep tech but SKT does not fit with Jackin i've tried.

denoir

There's plenty of space for (rhytmic) experimentation within the deep tech formula and with so many 90s garage house influenced (and often boring) tracks being released these days, I just can't get very excited about this particular groove.

Low Steppa yeah I agree his tunes don't fit with deep tech but SKT does not fit with Jackin i've tried.

SKT is looking for links between house & bass and deep tech but usually ends up on one side or another e.g. Predictions/I Refuse rmxs vs. Human Machine

P.S. Made You Look remix is a future classic

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Yo how much are tickets for this thing cos I'm gonna be in London that weekend

edit: being lazy its 18 quid. hmm i'll think about it

trilliam

reminds me i need to order my tickets asap

18 pound is bad enough i dnt wanna see them second n third release prices

gna post up some mixes tomorro accompanied with some classic posts from early in the

thread

continuum

smugpolice
Found another decent shape cutting video..

Kelly Kels and the geezer in the jogging bottoms kill it. Also, what is the name of the tune?