IdleRich

IdleRich
So now Trump has been indicted in Georgia along with Rudy, Sidney Powell, Mark Meadows, Ellis etc etc Meadows is the interesting one cos people thought maybe he'd flipped on the fat orange fuck, but I guess not if he's on the list.

Anyway, that's four indictments for Trump; that's NY, the documents thing, er, oh Jan 6th of course, and now election interference in Georgia. He's also out of sight in front as the Republican candidate. I'd love it if he was in jail but the candidate, could he president from prison? That would be fucking funny.

mixed_biscuits

So now Trump has been indicted in Georgia along with Rudy, Sidney Powell, Mark Meadows, Ellis etc etc Meadows is the interesting one cos people thought maybe he'd flipped on the fat orange fuck, but I guess not if he's on the list.

Anyway, that's four indictments for Trump; that's NY, the documents thing, er, oh Jan 6th of course, and now election interference in Georgia. He's also out of sight in front as the Republican candidate. I'd love it if he was in jail but the candidate, could he president from prison? That would be fucking funny.
Air Force One would be kitted out like the plane in Con Air, and as he hasn't been naughty enough for solitary confinement he'd have lots of random maniacs travelling with him.

IdleRich

IdleRich
We have been having a brief talk about this today and varying opinions - if he gets in before any judgements made can he pardon himself?

I dunno. I guess if he gets in before judgments are made he might find ways to sabotage them. But what if they then convict a sitting president - I get the feeling that in theory that can happen, but noone is sure if they actually will in practice.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Of course it's all moot cos on Monday everything gonna change.

“A Large, Complex, Detailed but Irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud which took place in Georgia is almost complete & will be presented by me at a major News Conference at 11:00 A.M. on Monday of next week in Bedminster, New Jersey. Based on the results of this conclusive Report, all charges should be dropped against me & others.”

“There will be a complete exoneration! They never went after those that Rigged the Election. They only went after those that fought to find the RIGGERS!”

IdleRich

IdleRich
The judges keep talking tough about how insulting witnesses on truth social is a violation of his bail terms, but he knows how much of a scandal it would be if he went to jail for a tweet so he just keeps doing it and so far noone has the nuts to do anything about it.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Trump is on tape asking a state official to falsify vote records for him, but sure, it's the other side who are the 'riggers'. That's pretty weak stuff.

IdleRich

IdleRich
I don't see why Trump has to submit anything, as the election riggers have already handed in their confession in that Time article.
He doesn't have to, it's just that last week he made a big announcement saying that he would. But it turned out the fat fucking liar was telling yet another big fat fucking lie. And it was so predictable that I laughed. Thanks for the completely irrelevant bullshit though to make me laugh even more. You twat.