IdleRich

IdleRich
It seems that the documents and evidence that have been released with the indictment are so damning that even all his defenders who were outraged yesterday have had to wind their neck in a bit.

Reactions: Leo

Leo

the hardcore will never quit him, hopefully everyone else will come to their senses. 100% proof it's clearly not a witch hunt, in any respect.

Leo

also hilarious that he and the MAGA hordes spent a year criticizing Hillary for her handling of classified emails.

Leo

Roughly 90 minutes after he found out about his latest travails, Mr. Trump — who was playing disc jockey on his club patio at Mar-a-Lago after his April arraignment — went to the main building at Bedminster for dinner outdoors. Wearing a red Make America Great Again cap, he again acted as a D.J., according to a person there, using an iPad to play some of his favorites: Elvis, the opera singer Pavarotti and his idol in showmanship, James Brown.

Leo

Apparently he also has an ad where he hits a golf ball and it bonks Biden on the head. Juvenile as hell but he knows his audience.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Apparently he also has an ad where he hits a golf ball and it bonks Biden on the head. Juvenile as hell but he knows his audience.
Yeah it's appended to the bit where Biden tripped so it sort of looks as though the shot knocked him over.

IdleRich

IdleRich
I'm sure @IdleRich has an opinion on the appointment of Judge Cannon to handle the trial in Florida.
Not that bothered about that really. After she embarrassed herself last time and got slapped down so hard she surely can't try that kind of thing again, I'd say that if she doesn't recuse herself then she'll have to tread carefully, by which I mean she'll have to apply the law.

Leo

The one outside possibility is she drags things out, makes some weird judgements that Jack Smith has to appeal to a higher court (as happened last time), in hopes that the case is still ongoing if trump is reelected. in which case he'll shut down the investigation or pardon himself if he can't. very long shot, but you never know.

IdleRich

IdleRich
I just feel that last time her decision was so insane, so absurd and just so far from any reasonable interpretation of the law -and this was recognized by people on all sides of the spectrum - with the result it was reversed immediately with such harsh criticism from the higher court, that she has to tread carefully and be seen to follow the law absolutely correctly or else she will be endangering her career. In fact now I think of it I reckon it's good that it's her cos she's clearly a Trumper but she can't really cheat for him.

IdleRich

IdleRich
You have to admire the originality of thought here... I mean, who else would have thought of asking Kid Rock about this?

Anyway, anyone been watching the arraignment? Seems to be a big (well, actually not as big as predicted) party atmosphere.