IdleRich

IdleRich
Anyway, the other news is that Trump's lawyers have requested that the trial re the Jan 6th stuff be delayed until April 2026. The lawyers are saying they have millions of pages of documents to get through, which does seem a fair point. Problem of course is, if you're on trial accursed of an abuse of power, is it reasonable to delay the trial to a time when it's conceivable you'll be in a position to abuse your power and affect your trial?

I'd argue the nature of the accusation makes such a delay untenable. Which is Trump's fault of course.

mixed_biscuits

Firstly, dear Tea, just because one side is sub-optimal doesn't mean the other side isn't: both would have fought tooth and nail to occupy the House of White. Second and lastly, you're half way decent at maths; the voting patterns were rummer than Happy Hour at Jamaican Sailors' Night

mixed_biscuits

He doesn't have to, it's just that last week he made a big announcement saying that he would. But it turned out the fat fucking liar was telling yet another big fat fucking lie. And it was so predictable that I laughed. Thanks for the completely irrelevant bullshit though to make me laugh even more. You twat.
Truthful
Woke
Alternative
Theorist

IdleRich

IdleRich
Arizona considering an indictment too. Everyone wants a go now. Which I get, a bully has fallen and anyone who goes by is aiming a kick at his fat flabby shitty arse. I'd probably do the same.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Imagine being this silly cunt now - I mean Trump not MB - he must be completely spazzing out, spraying shite out his arse and all over truth social. Submitting increasingly desperate and stupid legal demands that are thrown out as fast as he can make em.

The atmosphere in Mar-a-Lago must be miserable with the sloppy bitch tits cunt (again, not MB) whining and throwing food at the walls, wondering why he's treated so unfairly.

IdleRich

IdleRich
But who gives a fuck, if Biden Jr is guilty and they have real evidence - not twitter evidence or biscuits evidence, real evidence - then get the fucker. Execute him for all I care - although he should maybe get a bit of a reduced sentence cos the nude log flume rides with loads of hookers were funny.

The point I'd this is the TRUMP thread, he's obviously guilty of multiple crimes and he's finally being brought to book. Why are you wanking yourself raw over the slight possibility of a conviction of some private citizen? Make your own thread and talk to yourself in it like you have to do in real life.

mixed_biscuits

But who gives a fuck, if Biden Jr is guilty and they have real evidence - not twitter evidence or biscuits evidence, real evidence - then get the fucker. Execute him for all I care - although he should maybe get a bit of a reduced sentence cos the nude log flume rides with loads of hookers were funny.

The point I'd this is the TRUMP thread, he's obviously guilty of multiple crimes and he's finally being brought to book. Why are you wanking yourself raw over the slight possibility of a conviction of some private citizen? Make your own thread and talk to yourself in it like you have to do in real life.
It's just a shame that when the Dems have a chance to make up some overall moral ground on the Republicans by showing some capacity for prudence, they do the profligate opposite; it's bad for America as a whole and by extension, the world and by implication, us.

IdleRich

IdleRich
You what? Are you talking about raising the budget to pay off Trump's debts or something else?

And if something else why are you burping it out in the Trump thread?

IdleRich

IdleRich
I'm more interested in the indictments. What do you think will happen? Where is his peril greatest?

No bullshit about witch-hunts or election interference, if you think one or more is invalid give me real details.