Status
Not open for further replies.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy

Spotify pushed this on me and about halfway through I started vibing to it as the kids say. Really like the beat. Thought Novelist was Skepta until I looked at who it was. Is this grime?

catalog

That is really good actually. i have seen it years ago, was it on moviedrome or something? peter biskind in easy riders, raging bulls is pretty down on it and it tanked friedkin's career but maybe it's worth queuing up now it's got the version recc.

version

That is really good actually. i have seen it years ago, was it on moviedrome or something? peter biskind in easy riders, raging bulls is pretty down on it and it tanked friedkin's career but maybe it's worth queuing up now it's got the version recc.
It is. Watch it. The critics changed their tune over the years and now realise how wrong they were.

catalog

you've convinced me. although im not sure our tastes are perfectly aligned, cos you seemed to like the prestige. and there was some other film i watched that you said was good and it wasn't, can't remember what now. oh yeah, boston boys or something, with ben affleck as a bank robber who falls in love wirh the witness. what a load of guff. had to bin it halfway

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Gone Girl is a masterpiece.

Everything made before circa 2010 is hopelessly dated, primitive, for people who wear vintage clothes

version

you've convinced me. although im not sure our tastes are perfectly aligned, cos you seemed to like the prestige. and there was some other film i watched that you said was good and it wasn't, can't remember what now. oh yeah, boston boys or something, with ben affleck as a bank robber who falls in love wirh the witness. what a load of guff. had to bin it halfway
I enjoyed aspects of The Prestige, but didn't think it was amazing. It was me that put you off by saying how drab it all looked. No idea what the Ben Affleck one you're on about is? The Town? I haven't seen it.

• Haha
Reactions: sus

catalog

gone girl = terrible film even rich agreed. im on rich's lavewength and versions a bit. you and luke are off. craner is on another level.

Reactions: sus
Status
Not open for further replies.