Status
Not open for further replies.

version

Affleck's relatable because he doesn't have extravagant meltdowns like celebrities often do, you just get this steady stream of images of him looking downcast, out of shape, smoking, drinking.

linebaugh

Ben-Affleck-Films-Live-By-Night-In-Georgia.jpg

boxedjoy

Gigli is one of the few movies I've seen and it is astonishing. You go in expecting it to be bad but you can't be prepared for its offensive plot and bizarre performances. It's enthralling but not even in a so-bad-its-good way or a camp classic.

catalog

Gigli is one of the few movies I've seen and it is astonishing. You go in expecting it to be bad but you can't be prepared for its offensive plot and bizarre performances. It's enthralling but not even in a so-bad-its-good way or a camp classic.
i'm not gonna bother with it now.

version

The Twitter journalists kind of ruined the pictures of Ben Affleck smoking by trying to make it a thing and writing a bunch of articles like "omg ben affleck is my spirit animal".

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
It's mad googling Ben Affleck and there are about a million paparazzi shots of him walking down the street, getting into his car, taking the garbage out, etc.

Every single time he leaves his house he's being documented.

This adds another layer to my already thickly layered high IQ appreciation of Gone Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.