luka

It's a gang but they're all famous that's the difference wolverine is the only famous x man

luka

You have to watch it as it is a very important historical document it is one of the forces which shape reality it is the collective dream of the western world

luka

Nobody watches stupid art films they mean nothing The Avengers is more important than Trump or Elon Musk.

catalog

yeah right, pull the other one. you just like action FX, CGI and cheesy one liners. you should watch all the president's men, it also tells you about the world we live in today. Principally how innocent Watergate was in comparison to what we've got now. And how polite everyone was.

And Robert Redford wears a lovely Corduroy suit. And Dustin Hoffman is quite attractive.

catalog

i originally wrote 'pull the other one grandpa' but took out grandpa cos i thought it was below the belt and you'd get upset.

luka

You should read Stan on this thread talking about how the franchise is the most powerful force in the modern world he's very persuasive

luka

He said it was the biggest influence on his own life life and ambitions. It taught him to reach for the superhuman. To be the cleverest man in history.

catalog

I'm not listening to your recommendations anymore, you think the invisibles is one of the best books ever written. if you could do a quick 'ten worst films i've ever seen' that would be really useful i reckon. we have different tastes, we've been through this.

Was Stan persuasive though? He made it sound like a pyramid scheme.