WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Yeah that pretty much nails it. Thin crust, cheese and tomato, basil leaves, maybe a few slices of peppers plus sausage or pepperonI, but it’s the base and tom sauce that brings it together. Reading Term Market was a riot. These things called hoagies too. Lord have mercy on your cholesterol levels. With the pizzas, though, it was the balance of crunch, zing and grease that brought on moments of transcendence. Their pasta is a bit of a joke. Biggest portions of sodium heavy brutality imaginable.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Bit too much grease. To put into context, after a night on the piss they’re magnificent, but your arteries hate you for it.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
How does a cheesesteak rate against a parmo for sheer lipo-tastic malevolence? I think we need to know.

Leo

my lunch is almost always the same: humus on two slices of whole wheat toast with sliced cucumber, carrots, cherry tomatoes and a few Italian pepperoncini peppers.

luka

i have to go and buy a supermarket pizza. i cant cook cos i dont want to do the dishes. i have to just put something in the oven. but i dont want to leave the house with everyone having fun without me

catalog

If you go and get a pizza now it will all be over before you get back. Fuck it, crack open a nice bottle of red, I'm pouting another whiskey

luka

if it leave it much later all the shops will be shut. london is shit everything closes in the early evening.

catalog

if it leave it much later all the shops will be shut. london is shit everything closes in the early evening.
Try living in a village in thd middle of nowhere mate. Having said that, there is a 24 hour shop but it's over a mile away and really expensive