luka

two words: Helena Christensen in a long white dress leading a white house through the desert, against a backdrop of bluest skies and the words “International Collections.”

White horse presumably

craner

Beast of Burden
It's a good one this. I prefer my Craner with some glamour. Oliver Letwin is not glamour out and nor is Cardiff. It also has that good Craner quality of presenting a seductive image of something I am instinctively hostile towards. Eg tyrants, murderers, Anna Wintour, the fashion industry. So my reading is part admiration and envy, part bristling

If you're bristling, I know I've done well!

craner

Beast of Burden
two words: Helena Christensen in a long white dress leading a white house through the desert, against a backdrop of bluest skies and the words “International Collections.”

White horse presumably

Well spotted, thanks.

luka

Even the name Anna Wintour has a Cruella quality to it. How could a Tina Brown of all things ever compete.

luka

Keep track of everyone who reads it, and everyone who doesn't. Make sure you know these things, remember, hold the grudges.

craner

Beast of Burden
Keep track of everyone who reads it, and everyone who doesn't. Make sure you know these things, remember, hold the grudges.

Yes, everybody should know that I am still writing my memoir and you don't want to look bad in The Dissensus Chronicles.