thirdform

pass the sick bucket
obviously want to dump the rest of the list with ragga but this is the hardest bit. got 200 or so songs written down. shrinking to 27. a compact body.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
74) Elephant Man - Shizzle Ma Nizzle.

Huge when it come out. get this version on the ragga ragga ragga 16 comp. ricochet heart palpitations techno. love the switch ups as well which were common around this time. evil bass pulses as well.

'And him don't waan fi suck di gal dem capizzle / Mad dem wid yuh cute face, Sister Camizzle Nuff a dem a nuh crackhead, dem a capizzle'

CLASSIC.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
75) Keith Hudson Be What you want to be & Be Good dub.

oceanic textural reggae. unification of the masculine-feminin dialectic. spiritually militant yet blissed out. where africa meets asia. ripples, a whole new rhythmic language, a language mostly unexplored...

transman barty.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
76) AGF - MOSQU-ito

granulated insect music ina di dancehall. club music in HD. Silicon biological beings inhabiting a post-human future. synaesthesia in 3d.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
77) Ilhan Mimaroglu - Wings of the Delirious Demon (1969)

"An entire range of studio techniques applied to transform clarinet sounds used as source material. Composed August through December 1969."

the nuclei of darkside hardcore birthing itself in front of your ears. hardcore in abstraction. bugs crawling under the skin, only this time it's a form of noise music, not amphetamine psychosis.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
79) Timebase feat. Kromozone - Unity

THE BEST RECORD OF ALL TIME.

Yeah, don't think i can say more than that 'till the post-match analysis.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
80) Captain Rapp - Bad Times (I can't stand it)

When hip hop could be the voice of spiritually nourishing political protest and the most technologically state of art, cool and sexy urban sound on the planet. the bosses would never let it last. a moment to treasure forever. also: best bassline on record?

arranged by: Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
83) Jocelyn Brown - Somebody Else´s Guy

the platonic ideal of MDMA. Sadly MD never hit these heights for me.

forclosure

John Edens managed to get us the back room in a community centre in Haringey we're going to put a rave on with DJ deconstructed dick enlargement trauma surgery consultant playing all night and I'm going to make a nice rice salad for everyone to share

Oi which community centre was this? i probably know where it is

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
85) Hailu Mergia — Gum Gum

I'm not really a believer in healing music but the ethiopian melodic structures really seem to encapsulate my taste as a whole in music. nigerian and Ghanaian melodies can sometimes be a bit too delicate for me. Ethiopia's melodies however seem to interface with that mournful middle eastern melancholy. doubly so on the organ which just makes everything sound 10X smokier.