luka

entertainment is meeting me at my poetry stall on saturday he says hes guna get wankered. he says doesnt want to meet any one else on here only me.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
entertainment is meeting me at my poetry stall on saturday he says hes guna get wankered. he says doesnt want to meet any one else on here only me.
Do you think he's going to get in touch with his inner Viking and go berserk?

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Last night drank a lot of beer, did mdma, coke and then blasted on ketamine

When I went to bed in the dark I felt an incredibly calm sense of disassociation, impossible to describe, and seeing patterns in the dark etc.

I figure the mdma helped sweeten the ket cos ket can be a bit disturbing in my experience

Anyway now I'm drinking a pint in the sun, increasingly fat but increasingly believing a pint (or two) of beer is a cornerstone of civilised life

Cheers 🍻

Leo

Went to a friend's bday party yesterday afternoon, chatted with a guy who's a production assistant and acting extra on "Law & Order: SVU". His desk is right next to one for Ice T., who he (and everyone else) is not allowed to speak to unless Ice T. speaks to him/them first. Says he's a bit of a headcase, spends $$$$ on fast cars (brags about going over 200 mph in one), has loud phone conversations where he makes sure everyone overhears him taking to Dr. Dre, etc. Apparently Body Count wasn't a passing phase, he's really into metal.

I also drank a number of Hacker-Pschoor's, and ate Leberkäsweckle.

luka

i went out thursday, spent 150 on cocktails, drunk a load of liquid acid, took some edibles, smoke some massive spliffs then i woke up and drank some more acid to avoid a hangover and the great thing is ive been writing like a dream ever since. i invented a new style without trying. its really really good. i made loads of money on the friday.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
i went out thursday, spent 150 on cocktails, drunk a load of liquid acid, took some edibles, smoke some massive spliffs then i woke up and drank some more acid to avoid a hangover and the great thing is ive been writing like a dream ever since. i invented a new style without trying. its really really good. i made loads of money on the friday.
You can't make a claim like that and then not post some of the results, I mean come on!

entertainment

The only way version has made someone cry was when he and his mates took a piss in the fat girls backpack so only natural that his mind went there