IdleRich

IdleRich
Well I think Igor was worried I wouldn't be able to dj in the evening. Luckily though I had approximately 74 beers and that sorted me out... for a bit. I now feel like death warmed up. Which is a bit worrying cos the BIG party is tonight. Oh and Monday.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Insane sustained alcohol abuse meaning I passed out while trying to dj... this morning looking in the bag records just chucked in randomly not in their sleeves... fuck!

luka

Insane sustained alcohol abuse meaning I passed out while trying to dj... this morning looking in the bag records just chucked in randomly not in their sleeves... fuck!
i once had to try and push an unconscious woops up a hill on a luggage trolley and ive left him passed out in the middle of the road choking on vomit more times than i can count but i would still say the most pissed ive seen a human is you when you were trying to dj. it was almost frightening. your soul had completely left your body. pure zombie.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Oh yeah I think maybe Roman was visiting and we got proper fucked. I remember having to go outside to throw up. Or was that another time?

I'm not really a big drinker so I can fuck up easy. Bit nervous about tomorrow cos May Day is a big thing here and we are meeting a load of Igor's mates that he describes as literal alcoholics in a Dacha in the middle of nowhere for a bbq/piss up.

luka

there's two things that will keep you safe. one is class a drugs the other is a big portion of chips before you go out.

IdleRich

IdleRich
I don't think that gonna happen, this guy sold us a couple earlier - 80 euros a gram - but he's in Denmark or something so off the table. Shame though cos in fact on Monday we went to some guy's house in a village somewhere and played a load of tunes on his flash set up. Got so drunk I don't remember coming back... then gear turned up and one fat lamb's leg and i came back totally to life. Was pretty good stuff.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I don't think that gonna happen, this guy sold us a couple earlier - 80 euros a gram - but he's in Denmark or something so off the table. Shame though cos in fact on Monday we went to some guy's house in a village somewhere and played a load of tunes on his flash set up. Got so drunk I don't remember coming back... then gear turned up and one fat lamb's leg and i came back totally to life. Was pretty good stuff.
Eat a pork pie and come up smiling on Tuesday.

IdleRich

IdleRich
There's gonna be more meat than you can possibly imagine. Gotta fly home on Tues, I pray to the God I don't believe in that it's evening.

luka

He had been dreaming. It was the Age of Discovery. He had disembarked in
Acapulco. There were lucid categories of things. He rummaged in the marginalia.
He conquered his fear of flying. He was ruthless in his pursuit of the smallest
competitive advantage. The parrots kept materialising out the fog, and vanishing
again. It disconcerted him. The cantilevered joist had been his invention. He
thought proudly. It was the cornerstone of the company’s success.
It bothered him. The falling out with Jay.
He longed to make amends. It was a parting of the ways. It was a cataclysm.

luka

Sean was presenting difficulties. It was the hour before dawn. It beguiled him.
The seabirds were preparing to fan out across the bay. He wove his web of deceit.
The Governor had worn a brocaded fabric. It was a blue and patterned sleeve.
He’d need a few days to go over the details. The cannons pointed out to sea.
He imagined a cannonball splintering a wooden ship.
He had inside information. He was able to
leverage a bargain deal.

luka

He wouldn’t think twice before crossing him. It was his signature style:
leather jodhpurs and a pashmina. It was the sea of dreams he had been
travelling. It made sense. He had been carrying contraband. Antiquities
of Ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia.
The winds had been good
to him. He bit into a nectarine.

luka

They had barrelled through the horse latitudes. They had made a surgical
incision through the spruce and laurel. They had spent some time in Denver.
They had only had one cassette. They knew those songs off by heart.
Nong had got caught with the guns and was doing bird in Acapulco.
He’d have to shed this identity. The skin was beginning
to itch. Alessandro was loitering by the pool.

luka

It was a pig of a summer. They reached the Pacific through Panama. They
scalped the codex. They made an impression in soapstone. They littered
the trail with iconography.
Lotus flowers shimmied in the courtyard. What lay within that
mighty blue lake he asked himself. Could a man truly lose himself there?