Terrence Malick

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Maybe also choose to believe in the christian God for the duration of the film, just for the sake of hermeneutic enrichment.

luka

im enjoying all the light and the depictions of vacous wealth. i cant understand american accents so im not sure what theyre saying

luka

i know this from a song but what is the original source? is it twin peaks? the naval man?

luka

i hope it ends soon. its totally gormless but i do really like the way it looks.

linebaugh

its cool when things are happening but Im not sure what the film is supposed to be doing when theres nothing happening. There wasnt an atmosphere or compelling visual element to keep me locked in when the characters arent doing anything. The parts that felt like days of heaven with the life sweeping by at a million miles a second while also standing completely still bit were good, and it was to fun to contemplate why the characters behave the way they do (like dumb robots), but theres alot of nothing in this film.

linebaugh

Think I would have loved it if it was 45 minutes long. Some good parts in there. I liek when they first escape to the forest and they build some children's book fantasy fort. Theres an unreal quality to the whole film