version

I do have some dubstep records I plan to sell though. I have some Mala white label that cost me a fiver and now goes for around forty times that.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Mate you haven't seen the size of these mushrooms.

This one was bigger than my hand, maybe 25 cm across, and they get bigger than that - 30 cm, easily:

parasols1.jpg

Ready for the pan:

parasols2.jpg

Frying:

parasols3.jpg

I served up the same amount again after we'd eaten these:

parasols4.jpg

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
I don't think I've ever had a friend from Europe

When I was around 19yo an italian ex once harshly scolded me for leaving the pasta in the water after it was ready. A proper telling off. I'd never met anyone who cared so much about food before. She also introduced me to salt in the pasta. Imagine.

sadmanbarty

When I was around 19yo an italian ex once harshly scolded me for leaving the pasta in the water after it was ready. A proper telling off. I'd never met anyone who cared so much about food before. She also introduced me to salt in the pasta. Imagine.

sexual firebrand. righteous sex. volcanic eruptions.

Leo

tea, are you wearing a dinner jacket while cooking? rather formal, isn't it? save that for the after-dinner glass of port.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Ham and cheese panini from the cinema, a massive bag of maltesers and a peroni beer.

Looked at my face in the train window and I'm definitely getting chubby. It's time to reform.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
tea, are you wearing a dinner jacket while cooking? rather formal, isn't it? save that for the after-dinner glass of port.

Haha, that photo is from yesterday. I wear a jacket (not a dinner jacket!) at work and had gone straight from there to one of my mushroom spots.

I mean, I'm hardly going to wear a cheap digital watch and pinstripe shirt with a dinner jacket, am I?