Corpse's Race To The Weekend Thread

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
It's weird. Yesterday I woke up, having gone to bed too late (thinking, before I fell asleep, that I'd feel shit when I woke up), feeling inexplicably quite chirpy. I was singing in the shower. I knew something was up.

Then I had a great day at work. Creative. Assertive. Feeling I'm coming into my powers.

Today, after a longer sleep, I woke up feeling subdued and have felt shit and uninspired all day. Like I'm done. It's all over. I'm scrap.

sadmanbarty

In big knob’s hardcore essay he talks about menial weeks followed by hedonistic weekends being a recurring impetus in music.

Teenage idiot music

sadmanbarty

THos thread also needs some good sticking it to the man music. Corpse is downtrodden by the system. A prisoner of the social contract.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I reckon it's what I've eaten today. A lot of sweets. I'm shitting palefuls. My blood sugar is all over the place. I don't feel healthy. My throat is producing more phlegm.

And I skipped the gym. I'm ashamed and I've not had my dopamine shot.

sufi

lala
It's weird. Yesterday I woke up, having gone to bed too late (thinking, before I fell asleep, that I'd feel shit when I woke up), feeling inexplicably quite chirpy. I was singing in the shower. I knew something was up.

Then I had a great day at work. Creative. Assertive. Feeling I'm coming into my powers.

Today, after a longer sleep, I woke up feeling subdued and have felt shit and uninspired all day. Like I'm done. It's all over. I'm scrap.
it's the weather

luka

What does shitting palefuls mean? I know you said you suffer from severe, chronic constipation and each shit you take is a real battle. Is that the same thing or is palefuls something else?