Anxiety.

version

I know someone who went to an assessment in a wheelchair and was declared fit for work because she could hold her handbag on her lap. She then had to spend months making appeals, being dragged through the bureaucracy and correcting a bunch of lies the assessor had made about her in the report.

version

Obviously it's not the entire organisation focusing on a single person, Luke was exaggerating for effect, but you know what he meant. The weight of these processes brought to bear on the individual, quite often a particularly vulnerable individual.

The reverse can be a nightmare too. The people forever ringing up various offices and organisations for help and who just get lost in the noise.

I’m well aware of that kind of thing I mean I was having a laugh before. But obviously I don’t want to be flippant and annoying if you want to have a serious talk

luka

he didnt clock what we were talking about cos hes drunk now hes trying to style it out, he just admitted it to me in the private messages

Lies. It was a joke and you both know I’ve experience working in this area. Forgive me if I occasionally treat the subject matter too lightly