Later in red and white cans.

woops

is not like other people
Also, you're forgetting the world's most pernicious form of nationalism: Quebecois separatism!
I read up on this in student days. The Québécois movement is the only terrorist group I'm aware of to operate not on grounds of ethnicity but of language spoken. They took a load of hostages and even wound up killing a government minister. So quite pernicious for him.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I read up on this in student days. The Québécois movement is the only terrorist group I'm aware of to operate not on grounds of ethnicity but of language spoken. They took a load of hostages and even wound up killing a government minister. So quite pernicious for him.
That'll be the dreaded band of cold-blooded killers, Les Assassins des Fauteuilles Roulants!

luka

drinking a delicious moretti, which doesn't come in a red and white can but a giant 600 ml bottle with a dapper alpine gent
enjoying a pint on the label

woops

is not like other people
this is what an alpine man looks like. but our true future is post-alpine. especially given that alpine lager is 2.8%.
SAMUEL-SMITHS-ALPINE-LAGER-ILLUMINATED-BEER-PUMP_1567417270_4790.jpg

woops

is not like other people
yes i do. what is the point of that. sam smiths is meant to be a budget option by the way i went to the rochester last night and drank the 5.2% punk as they didn't have devil's backbone on in

luka

yes i do. what is the point of that. sam smiths is meant to be a budget option by the way i went to the rochester last night and drank the 5.2% punk as they didn't have devil's backbone on
that disgusts me. really gets me down. wounds me. 5.2% for what was once a proud beer.

luka

i've still got some of that 56% baijiu. a shot of that is really incredible. feel all warm and woozy for a while.

woops

is not like other people
it's quite funny that old empire IPA describes itself as a memorable beer as usually in drinkin terms memorable = disgusting

woops

is not like other people
last time i tried to give a young lady a taste of the high life i took her to the axe and bought her a half of kernel biere de saison, i had something called duchesse de bourgogne that tasted like balsamic vinegar, that was "memorable"

luka

the swelling has gone down a bit and its moved from blue (worrying) through yellow, green, puce, to a slightly angry red. i can shuffle around the house without crutches now, though im not sure i am supposed to

Leo

ah, a bit more serious than I realized, happened a few weeks ago at this point. feel better.

luka

yeah ive got no idea how i managed to fuck it up so severely. all i remember is maybe tripping over a door frame or small step or soemthing
but ive really mangled it