Incomprehensible UK Notions of cool

sadmanbarty

All English women being grotesque, so when they’re shouting out “Stacey” or doing some sexy lyric you know it’s about some bird with a dough face, bright orange make up on and carrying the scent of pungent ghonorrea.

then you get the whole drill thing of refusing to have vaginal sex.

sadmanbarty

"Gyal bend over like 6-30
You little slut, you're very dirty
Uck me, you ain't pussy worthy
18 but she lookin' 30
Lookin' niff that's hella certy
Yeah,I rate tings dat give it up
Like no stress, just gimme uck
A couple tings wan' fuss up
Like fair enough, if the bitch is buff
But dead tings have to pattern up
'Bout hard to get, you're hard to want"

sadmanbarty

mighty mo going to great- near bureaucratic- lengths to check that the girl he's receiving a number from is not only of legal age, but also old enough to have attained the appropriate level of emotional maturity

luka

mighty mo going to great- near bureaucratic- lengths to check that the girl he's receiving a number from is not only of legal age, but also old enough to have attained the appropriate level of emotional maturity

Hate being a pedant but age ain't nothing but a little sex barrier is the other one

sadmanbarty

"lady, lady what's your number
come to my place, lets get to know each other,
but first i'll need to forms of photo id,
just to check that you're over 18"

luka

"lady, lady what's your number
come to my place, lets get to know each other,
but first i'll need to forms of photo id,
just to check that you're over 18"

Don't know that one. Bushkin has got the one about that achievement folder you do at school when you're 16 or whatever