Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Public Health England:
View attachment 7881
60% of the UK population is now fully vaccinated, included nearly all the elderly, who have always accounted up most of the death rate. No vaccine is 100% effective, so of course you're still going to get some vaccinated older people dying. The crucial comparison is between now and the last time we had 28,000 new infections per day, which was late January, when the daily death toll was 1,200.

We're still a way off herd immunity, clearly, since the infection rate is still high, but vaccines are saving well over a thousand lives a day.

You really are quite embarrassingly shit at this.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Going to Airbnb on Sat, got this message

We would like to remind you that, according to the new government guidelines, it is mandatory for Guests to bring a proof of vaccination certificate issued by the health authorities, or made at the pharmacy in the last 24 hours or bring a quick self-test to do when entering our accommodation, before check-in.

I've actually just realised that this is vaccine apartheid and a terrible infringement of my rights. Fuck.

mixed_biscuits

I've actually just realised that this is vaccine apartheid and a terrible infringement of my rights. Fuck.
It's discriminatory against those currently carrying it; what are they going to do: infect the furniture?

IdleRich

IdleRich
I assume that's the fear yes. I mean, we are meeting the hosts to do the tests so I suppose that while we are doing that we could infect them if the tests come out positive.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
im literally in exactly the same place. i freaked out after my first wondering how did i let them jab me and i didnt do no research or think of the consequences lol
do you have a choice though? what's the law in england? here they will ban everyone not vaccinated from public life starting in october.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Phase 1: wreck economies and societies, divide populations amongst themselves and against governments (which are all bankrupt anyway)

Phase 2: starvation and civil war, most westerners die, rest of the world shrugs as white devils disappear

Phase 3: China rides to the rescue, Chinese world hegemony for 10,000 years, ironically halted by the next ice age.

Why do you believe THAT you believe this? How do you propose to survive just by avoiding vaccination?

You need a consistently clean food and water source, a secure perimeter, weapons (an army’s worth), weapons and explosives training, secure comms, secure logistics, access to airborne transport. None of these are achievable or as your cloaked sage says “data doesn’t add up”. Can crypto pay these levels of expenditure? I doubt it

Unless.....unless we have a land war in Asia

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Why do you believe THAT you believe this? How do you propose to survive just by avoiding vaccination?

You need a consistently clean food and water source, a secure perimeter, weapons (an army’s worth), weapons and explosives training, secure comms, secure logistics, access to airborne transport.
Details, details.

version

I'm considering that I might have to buy a cheap smartphone specifically for use as a vaccine passport that I keep turned off at all other times.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
@WashYourHands I think the galaxy-brained Chinese plan @148 I.Q. Magical Thinker is talking about goes something like this:

1) China deliberately exaggerates the severity of the pandemic to panic the rest of the world (despite delaying alerting the WHO about it, and jailing its own doctors for "spreading panic").
2. Other countries harm their own economies with unnecessary lockdowns.
3. These now impoverished countries have less money to spend on goods from China, the world's biggest exporter by a country mile.
4. .....
5. Profit!

version

I think 4. would be "China offers assistance on certain conditions, buys up everyone else's assets and reshapes the world,".

version

Is it? My mate's been over there for the duration of the pandemic and says they went back to normal a long time ago. The West's also still hugely reliant on their manufacturing.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
It just seems like the sort of scheme a Bond villain would come up with.

In any case, even @148 I.Q. Magical Thinker has acknowledged that the CCP delayed telling the WHO about what was going on for several weeks. We know they threatened their own doctors into silence, or tried to. So which is it? Did they exaggerate the severity of the pandemic, or try to hush it up? They could hardly have done both.

version

What's the timeline? Maybe they tried to hush it up at first, realised they couldn't then changed tack. They may also have tried to exaggerate the severity of the virus whilst presenting themselves as successfully handling it,

"Look how terrible this virus is and look how strong we are in dealing with it. You should follow our lead."

If that was their strategy then it would follow that they'd spread fear of the virus itself through social media, video clips and whatnot whilst keeping a tight grip on any actual information about it and any embarrassing or negative aspects of their response.

You need a consistently clean food and water source, a secure perimeter, weapons (an army’s worth), weapons and explosives training, secure comms, secure logistics, access to airborne transport. None of these are achievable or as your cloaked sage says “data doesn’t add up”. Can crypto pay these levels of expenditure? I doubt it

Unless.....unless we have a land war in Asia
What you on about? I expect to be rolled under into history's subduction zone along with everybody else.

Bitcoin does offer a way out, but we're unlikely to be so lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.