Status
Not open for further replies.

IdleRich

IdleRich
I had the same thought and I googled the first line of the text and it came up in a few different places... didn't investigate further than that. I never read the diaries I'll admit.

luka

This is me and Bartys favourite rap critic

david drake
@somanyshrimp
·
5m
This is the trick ... keep ppl working where they keep spreading it, while people get mad at their fellow citizens for going on walks or whatever when it’s really our refusal to help ppl subsist through the crisis that is increasing its spread
Quote Tweet

Yamiche Alcindor
@Yamiche
· 1h
.@VP: The CDC tomorrow is going to issue new guidance which will make it possible for people who have exposed to the coronavirus to return to work more quickly by wearing a mask for a certain period of time.

david drake
@somanyshrimp
·
2m
Then ppl demand more and more draconian quarantine conditions while continuing to spread the virus through workplace transmissions bc we don’t want to pay for sick leave for McDonald’s employees

david drake
@somanyshrimp
·
1m
People are pretending our civil liberties are negotiable vs issues of safety but our civil liberties are actually negotiable vs issues with the economy 🥴

luka

Not the answer I wanted.

I dont know a word for something this unhinged, except 'uk government policy'

Seems much the same everywhere. Maybe they tell you to self isolate for two weeks on arrival but they know full well no one will

luka

That's what I mean. It doesn't add up. The staying indoors thing doesn't fit with crowded trains, crowded supermarkets, millions of people in crowded workplaces, unfettered global transit

droid

There's a concerted attempt by the media today to shift the blame onto the public and individuals. An early exercise in flying excuse kites.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
I totally go with version's point about herd immunity still being 'on'. If it were actually official policy to kill old and vulnerable people without having to do the deed, they could scarcely be doing more than they are now

Asda was like day of the dead, but they did still have quite a few yoghurts

Status
Not open for further replies.