IdleRich

IdleRich
When we were in Porto (but it could have been anywhere) we went to this hotdog chain I guess and they have all these topping piled so high you can barely lift and eat it, and buried way down underneath somewhere is a sausage in a bun. Stretches the definition of hotdog to the limit but it's been done with loads of other food.
Basically all fast food is the same - or at least approaching the same point - now, pick tons of toppings and sauces and underneath you will find the pizza, fries or whatever.

luka

Why? What do you like about it?
they were the only ones that took vegetarian options seriously. i liked their sides. i liked the dips. i liked the system. i liked the way they change the menu a lot. i liked that you can choose a meat option and just swap the patty.

version

When we were in Porto (but it could have been anywhere) we went to this hotdog chain I guess and they have all these topping piled so high you can barely lift and eat it, and buried way down underneath somewhere is a sausage in a bun. Stretches the definition of hotdog to the limit but it's been done with loads of other food.
Basically all fast food is the same - or at least approaching the same point - now, pick tons of toppings and sauces and underneath you will find the pizza, fries or whatever.
I don't know how you resolve the need for perpetual growth at the heart of capitalism whilst preserving capitalism. We're ending up with more and more products of worse and worse quality and utility.

IdleRich

IdleRich
The thing with those mega burgers, they don't actually work as good, they are just a big mess. It's all about the visual spectacle.

Remember gourmet burger kitchen, it's like Instagram food only. Makes no sense on the plate. Or in the gob.
Yeah this kinda thing is so hard to get your chops round.

catalog

they were the only ones that took vegetarian options seriously. i liked their sides. i liked the dips. i liked the system. i liked the way they change the menu a lot. i liked that you can choose a meat option and just swap the patty.
Your vegetarianism, though admirable, means you are a big out of the loop on burgers and hot dogs.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Time Out started in London didn't it? Shame they've got their hands on the River Market in Lisbon anyway, a lot of people seem to like it to be fair but I don't.

luka

i was listening to a rapper go cartier cartier cartier and it made me wonder why america has no luxury brands.