corpsey's Nietzschean pop songs top 10

Here’s a strategy for quicker, more productive writing: dissociate roles, splitting the self into writer and editor. Generate, then curate. Or in alkjash's frame, babble, then prune. “Use a weak and local filter to randomly generate a lot of possibilities... [Then] Use a strong and global filter to test for the best, or at least a satisfactory, choice. With this word in the blank, do I actually believe this sentence? Does the word have the right connotations?”

and another role the reader... who doesn’t have time, probably doesn’t give a fuck really. You have to think about them to, how did they respond

woops

is not like other people
and another role the reader... who doesn’t have time, probably doesn’t give a fuck really. You have to think about them to, how did they respond
Write with the reader in my mind is what you get taught at university, in fact write for yourself, what you would like to read but can't cos no one has wrote it

And consideration of an uninterested subject can improve art, make it leaner, to the point, seductive etc. Ideas need selling

woops

is not like other people
What's mental to me is how what's judged effective copywriting is the opposite of enjoyable reading
corp$e¥ said:
We all love the familiar same old same old.

But you're different. And we're the same.

Different. A way for you forward. Not just the same.

luka

dont talk devil worship you invite the devil to enter your heart if you speak like that

sus

"Writing the thing you'd like to read" seems reasonable, especially in plugging unfilled niches (if you want it and can't find it, good chance it doesn't exist). But that seems more like erecting yourself as a model interlocutor/stand-in for whoever will eventually read