Worst songs you've ever heard?

version

I went on some outdoor pursuits trip in year 6 and the guy leading our group had a tape in the minibus which I swear had only this song on it.

Last edited:

sadmanbarty

This one. The opening riff is enough to irritate me.

It’s european law that their has to be at least one dreadlocked Dutch fella playing this on an acoustic guitar at any given moment in medfotaramiam campsites. The camp sites licenses get revoked otherwise.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I can take any amount of ribbing in good humour but this is too far. Deleting my account.

version

I really love dancing in the moonlight. Proper joyous music.

I do too, but it's also proper wedding music for people who were in their 20s in the 2000s. The kind of thing you'd hear in the background of a party on The Office or Peep Show.

version

It makes me think of a party my neighbours had where they were all listening to Pulp - Disco 2000 and stuff.

sadmanbarty

I really love dancing in the moonlight. Proper joyous music.

When I was kid one of my friends dad quit his shitty job in social care, got a job in the city, became a yuppy and started taking it in almost immediately.

Loads of late-90’s lad pop I associate with him. I first heard “check it out now funk soul brother” by fatboy slim at his house. Me and my friend did rap dancing to it.

version

It's only compounded by comments like this,

Wodchly
2 years ago
Everyone listening to this, don't you feel so fortunate to have come to existence.. in this time era, with no hearing disability. To witness such a amazing song? Produced by the legend J dilla? It always amazes me how lucky we are to have music, such an amazing creation.