Worst songs you've ever heard?

RWY

What don't you like about it?

I've always found something inherently inauthentic, offputting and repellent in the aesthetic of groups like the Prodigy, Pendulum and Chase & Status. The best way I've come to think of it is they camouflage what is essentially rock music in the sonic signifers of hardcore and jungle. It's repulsive.

droid

The Prodigy only became rock during jilted generation. Experience is a proper hardcore album.

DannyL

Wild Horses
Reminds me of Scooby Snacks by the Fun Loving Criminals which is actually a crime but just against music.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket

not good enough to be an American rnb singer, not shit enough to be endearing in the uncool british comedy mould. and that's why its the worst, precisely because of its middle-of-the-roadness.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
it's funny we talk about the submerged sensibility of pop in dissensus cos the rock skeptics are right actually poppy dance music is awash with some of the worst soongs ever written in history.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty

this fuckin thing. it's like the smell of a baskin robbins in a dubai mall. beyond sweet. neurochemically enhanced saccharine crystals designed to cause a specific reaction. the sound of the beginning of the end of the dance. and all it spawned.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps

this fuckin thing. it's like the smell of a baskin robbins in a dubai mall. beyond sweet. neurochemically enhanced saccharine crystals designed to cause a specific reaction. the sound of the beginning of the end of the dance. and all it spawned.

Yeah, that's pretty bad.

As woops pointed out here some time ago, Roy Division > Joy Orbison.

fcp,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.u4.jpg

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Slum Village Untitled Fantastic features some really great Dilla production, perhaps the best he did (outside of "Eve RMX" and "Won't Do").