sadmanbarty

with the uk i feel like there are two genes going around, one that makes half the country look like wayne rooney, and another that makes the other half look like hugh grant

a russian woman once said i looked like a british actor, but i just assumed that's what they train all russian women to say to british men at their kgb ran kompromat prostitute schools.

Leo

the only photo of myself I've ever posted here was a shot from the first US show of Luka's favorite band at CBGB, but you won't be able to pick me out of the crowd down front. have no idea which thread it's in.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
Challenging if you live in London or Berlin.

very much yes. the thing is also, for me at least, that when i start to look unhealthy as winter progresses it damages my self-image and i cope with that by smoking and drinking, accelerating the process. come spring and it goes the other way around, the sun makes the face look better and you feel motivated to live healthier.

luka

Or he could be top row third for the right Richard hell type. But I want him to be the smoulderer

luka

very much yes. the thing is also, for me at least, that when i start to look unhealthy as winter progresses it damages my self-image and i cope with that by smoking and drinking, accelerating the process. come spring and it goes the other way around, the sun makes the face look better and you feel motivated to live healthier.

Yeah I get photographed all the time so I can track that process on Instagram. At the start of spring I'd look like a waterlogged potato

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
I've known a couple of really good-looking women who have a hard time dating. They don't come out and say it, of course, but the implication is lots of guys don't bother to engage with them because they think she's out of their league, or too intimidated to try. some beautiful women are full of themselves and stuck up, for sure, but some of them are just regular, decent people (like us!) who would actually welcome the interaction.

you only hear this stuff once you're married and old, women can let their guard down when you a partnering non-starter.

i was dating a really extraordinarily beautiful girl for a short while but it's no fun. i actually felt sorry for her after a while. it's honestly mental the amount of attention really beautiful women get. like i'd be away for 5 minutes getting a beer and there'd already swarm a group of men around her the time i got back. making remarks, asking questions, making eye contact or even getting physical.

sadmanbarty

i was dating a really extraordinarily beautiful girl for a short while but it's no fun. i actually felt sorry for her after a while. it's honestly mental the amount of attention really beautiful women get. like i'd be away for 5 minutes getting a beer and there'd already swarm a group of men around her the time i got back. making remarks, asking questions, making eye contact or even getting physical.

subtle boasting. i like it.