Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
OTOH he's calling for meaningful, severe sanctions against Russia and an end to London's status as a Russian cash laundry.

Corbyn's condemned the invasion but is still sticking to the "NATO's fault" STW party line.

subvert47

I don't fight, I run away
OTOH he's calling for meaningful, severe sanctions against Russia and an end to London's status as a Russian cash laundry.

Corbyn's condemned the invasion but is still sticking to the "NATO's fault" STW party line.

1. Who gives a shit what Keith says about anything? It's all about what he does. See quoted tweet for an example.

2. Corbyn called out London's status as a Russian cash laundry years ago and got a load of flak – including from the Labour right – for doing so.

3. As for the other thing, well, he's right, but...

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
FWIW, I've just emailed my MP to ask him to tell Starmer to be less of a useless fucking lump about offering asylum to Ukrainian refugees - or at least, pressuring the government to do so. Even some Tory MPs have demanded that the government simply let them in without conditions.

I'm never quite sure how much impact this sort of thing has, but it might be worth anyone here living in a Labour constituency to do the same.

luka

craner sent me a text this evening reading, and i quote
fingering my bumhole, feels like fireworks. a revelation.

Leo

it's like surveying the wreckage the morning after a house party. slow start to the clean up, with the culprit nowhere in sight, sleeping it off, probably won't reemerge until a day later.

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
"Labour, meanwhile, will make a net gain of 35 council seats in London but a net loss of 16 across the rest of England. "

I know I'm in the minority here who aren't actively cheering on the Tories at this point, but the balance of opinion is that Labour are likely to make big gains.

subvert47

I don't fight, I run away
I know I'm in the minority here who aren't actively cheering on the Tories at this point, but the balance of opinion is that Labour are likely to make big gains.

I hope they do. There are still some good people in the Labour Party. But in any case, anyone but the Tories.

Including in the general election, whenever that is. I despise Keir Starmer. He represents nothing I believe in. He's a complete establishment right wing tool. And he's shit.

But there's shit and then there's totally corrupt, evil shit. It's vote for whoever who has the best chance of getting rid of a Tory in the next election or you may not even get another chance.