Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
tea I know self-awareness is not your forte but have you ever paused to consider thinking about how nightmarish your signature is with a screenreader?
No, of course I haven't. It's quite funny now you mention it though. But I've had it for years - why bring it up now, in this thread, if it's been annoying you all this time? Can't you make it bypass a board sig?

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
No, of course I haven't. It's quite funny now you mention it though. But I've had it for years - why bring it up now, in this thread, if it's been annoying you all this time? Can't you make it bypass a board sig?

of course, I can just hit tab to jump to the next hyperlink. but that requires me to use both hands. where's the efficiency in that? It's like fucking mozilla who changed their bookmarks manager key from ctrl+shift+b to ctrl+shift+o. now you can use right ctrl+right shift, but that assumes that your thumb will be where your pinky is. Morons!

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
of course, I can just hit tab to jump to the next hyperlink. but that requires me to use both hands. where's the efficiency in that? It's like fucking mozilla who changed their bookmarks manager key from ctrl+shift+b to ctrl+shift+o. now you can use right ctrl+right shift, but that assumes that your thumb will be where your pinky is. Morons!
Absolute bastards! Definitely add them to the list for the forthcoming Universal Thirdform Jihad.

DannyL

Wild Horses
I don't want to engage in more arguments in this most cursed of threads but Starmer does remind me of this advert, in that he permanently sounds like he has a cold:

craner

Beast of Burden
I don't want to engage in more arguments in this most cursed of threads but Starmer does remind me of this advert, in that he permanently sounds like he has a cold:

Both he and Reeves sound permanently congested. I actually think this will play a part in costing them an election or at least a big majority.

DannyL

Wild Horses
Both he and Reeves sound permanently congested. I actually think this will play a part in costing them an election or at least a big majority.
Perhaps his plan is have a small op just before the election and his nasal clarity will storm it in the poles.