Group Listening Party Fun Time

luka

Sufi I swear I heard something a bit middle easternish you're going to get excited when you hear it

woops

is not like other people
it occurs to me this stuff would fit really well with on of those nightclubs in hollywood films unlike any nightclub you've ever been in in your life

luka

it occurs to me this stuff would fit really well with on of those nightclubs in hollywood films unlike any nightclub you've ever been in in your life

A man with a leather jacket over a bare chest and sleazy slicked back hair dancing with a woman in a figure hugging hot pink dress and high heels

woops

is not like other people
somehow the excess of the music seems to fit well with that conjuring of the coolest club ever or never.

woops

is not like other people
although it's possibly even going beyond that now into a vortex of carnival destruction, plus disembodied voice from within

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
i'm out. my wifi keeps going offline. will listen the remaining bit tomorrow. first half hour was amazing.

version

I feel like I'm watching Ibiza fragment and float away but everyone's still dancing and the music's still playing.

luka

yeah, dancing and grinding and evidently somehow rich with no inhibitions

Disgustingly sexual, like they can barely contain themselves, faces spasming and leering with sex thoughts, eyebrows going crazy,