Group Listening Party Fun Time

woops

is not like other people
you lucky get, thirdform you're getting probably the best reviewing experience you'll ever have

luka

Love how dear old Matthew is doggedly ploughing his own lonely furrow with 'early Rolling Stones masterpieces" :crylarf:

sufi

lala
nostalgia divided into bitesize portions by marketing drones and distributed through translucent tubes

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
you lucky get, thirdform you're getting probably the best reviewing experience you'll ever have

I am of course part of the conspiracy and I feel honoured thussly. However the conspiracy envelops me and transcends me. I would urge your praise to be directed to the collective unitary body of the conspiracy of equals, since 1796.

sufi

lala
oops an elf got an appendage stuck in the contraption
now it's spurting all over the shop dont panic pixies

luka

I am of course part of the conspiracy and I feel honoured thussly. However the conspiracy envelops me and transcends me. I would urge your praise to be directed to the collective unitary body of the conspiracy.

Fuck them we don't care about them. They are just the machine operators. They are just the menial labourers and button pressers.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Fuck them we don't care about them. They are just the machine operators. They are just the menial labourers and button pressers.

there are no humans here, only the conspiracy. machines assembled this mix, not turntable huxterers.

woops

is not like other people
bad trip - scary stuff coming closer and closer until it doesn't hit you but becomes part of you