luka

the autistics have an unfair advantage when it comes to getting good at things cos they cant feel boredom. they just do the same thing all day. dont even need to eat.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I've recently got like that with Call of Duty. Skipping breakfast. Skipping lunch. Just one more go. It's 5am. Tomorrow is ruined.

luka

do you have the mic and you can shout at your online competitiors and allies? its one of those games right?
"cover me! im going in"

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Yeah it's great. But I only chat with my friends. I'm not really up for getting called shit by a 10 year old.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
It really simplifies life in a wonderful way. And it makes everything thrilling and intense. You're never bored. No wonder books are fucked.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
It might seem arrogant to say that I'm good at writing but having seen how 95 % (being generous) of people write (in my professional capacity) I would have to say that we're all extremely good at it relative to most people.

Compared to James Joyce I'm no great shakes but compared to Joe Bloggs I'm practically Shakespeare.

catalog

I've been playing a lot of lemmings in lockdown and the online tournaments keep you hooked. 3 day ones where only the winner goes to the next one

catalog

Friend from school said he had been playing Mario kart compulsively during lockdown, on his twitch. Last played 20 years ago. He said he was 96th in the world

craner

Beast of Burden
I stormed out of the Cub Scouts when they told me I couldn't get the Artist badge because I didn't do the right kind of pictures. I had never really wanted to go anyway, my mother forced me into it, but then I knew for certain it was a very wrong kind of gang and I refused to ever go back.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I was really 'over' video games despite many attempts to get back into them until I played COD online and it juiced me right up again. I think it's the fact you're competing against real people, it raises the stakes.

catalog

I was toying with the idea of getting a console after reading the thread about that really odd game, redemption? The wild west one where you kill animals. But dint bother in the end. I'd waste days on it

version

I went through periods of being really good at COD 4 and 5. I'd play it for like a week, do amazingly, not play it for a while then have to spend a week or so getting back to that same point.

It might seem arrogant to say that I'm good at writing but having seen how 95 % (being generous) of people write (in my professional capacity) I would have to say that we're all extremely good at it relative to most people.

Compared to James Joyce I'm no great shakes but compared to Joe Bloggs I'm practically Shakespeare.

I was about to say this, because of doing a similar job to you. everyone here is a way better than average writer, and some are brilliant, absolutely joyful reading.

I’m pretty good at throwing. As a child I gave someone a black eye from 50metres. I once asked a PE teacher why we had to bowl that daft way in cricket after the whole class took turns trying to hit the wicket. He goes “I’ll show you now Shiels, try and hit it how you like” I gave it a nice low whip and it curled beautifully onto the centre stump. He was gutted.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Fucking hell Mixed Biscuits!

I bet you're a talented snogger/fingerer too if you had skills like that in the playground.
The cruel irony is that he rarely gets to put these ninja skills into practice because his pulling technique revolves around telling women they only have a 1 in 12,000,000 chance of dying from coronavirus as a result of snogging him.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I’m pretty good at throwing. As a child I gave someone a black eye from 50metres. I once asked a PE teacher why we had to bowl that daft way in cricket after the whole class took turns trying to hit the wicket. He goes “I’ll show you now Shiels, try and hit it how you like” I gave it a nice low whip and it curled beautifully onto the centre stump. He was gutted.
Making PE teachers look like cunts is a joy you can always treasure.