luka

it’s because I want to be Jesus that I can say these things!

this is one of the big quandries in a way. do you stay true to the primary pull, the libidinal engine of wanting to be Jesus or do you 'critique it' and 'probelmatise it' like a university student?

version

c01.jpg

This should be hung in a gallery.

I like these. Why do you like the feeling? I usually enjoy slight out of place and out of timeness. It can’t be deliberate though, in fact it’s probably the lack of any aesthetic sensibility that’s comforting, and also kind of bleak

linebaugh

I like these. Why do you like the feeling? I usually enjoy slight out of place and out of timeness. It can’t be deliberate though, in fact it’s probably the lack of any aesthetic sensibility that’s comforting, and also kind of bleak
Andrew Wyeth captures this fedling really well in a few of his paintings (Im on mobile give me a sec with the links)

I don’t find it horrifying. It’s a sweet release from things that are too sure of themselves, too imposing, trying too hard etc

linebaugh

to a degree but these are very painterly and i think the other images draw a lot of theior power from the connection with exploring space within a computer game.
Yah there is a mystique to the digital space. Think this could tie back into a relation (similarity?) to the virtual and sublime