The Weather.

luka

you have to suffer for life to have a pleasing shape and to suffer you have to live in london

luka

you have to be tapped into the flows. you have to stand on the deck and fell it all surging underneath you.

luka

same. couldnt be me. im built to suffer on this rough earth. i love feeling the breakers wash over me.

luka

im still young and strong and powerful. im not ready to sit watching the blossom and the young children playing with a whistful look in my eye

wild greens

Have you watched Sex Actually with Alice Levine? There is the inevitable love doll episode where a distressed young man has sex with a big lump of plastic with an AI voicebox and then these inevitable VR fuckbox brothels etc

These lads are crackers

Benny Bunter

I was born and brought up in a sleepy village, and ultimately that's where I want to end up. Hopefully within the next ten years we'll move out of the city to a little pueblo in the sierra. Listen to the birds sing, no annoying mental neighbours, bliss.

luka

my neighbours are alright at the moment. thick as shit. fat somalian couple. he just likes arsenal. fuck knows what she likes. its a relief not to have people screaming and cursing all night.

Benny Bunter

Two different nutters moved into our block around COVID time, singing and carrying on until the early hours most nights. Everyone hates them but there's literally nothing you can do about it. Best thing I ever did was buy noise cancelling headphones otherwise I probably would have killed myself by now

sufi

lala
total weather day today - sunshine and daffodils torrential rain tumultous frigid hail lightning thunder rainbows clouds like shapeless slabs of dark gray and bruise colours

william_kent

our upstairs and downstairs neighbours got new babies mashallah tabarakallah

upstairs, four inbred kids... screaming all times of day and night plus the mother tells them off

but I lived through 24/7 tekno sound system in the car park so it hardly registers

Benny Bunter

I had a couple of ugly 2am confrontations with the nutcase who lives above us during COVID time but there's nothing you can do about mental cases ultimately, everyone in the whole blocks complained about him, police have been round numerous times but he'll never change, you just have to put up with it

william_kent

I had a couple of ugly 2am confrontations with the nutcase who lives above us during COVID time but there's nothing you can do with mental cases ultimately, everyone in the whole blocks complained about him, police have been round numerous times but he'll never change, you just have to out up with it

my ex-downstairs neighbour knocked on my door with an axe at 7 in the morning, posted notes through the door about how I was "burning his penis with x-ray"

when I complained to the council it turned out he'd beaten me to it, he'd showed up to the housing with a carrier bag of gas bills, "proving": I was performing experiments on him..