The Weather.

Benny Bunter

You hear him snoring like a pig during the day then he's up all night clattering about in the kitchen and singing to himself at the top of his voice, he's basically nocturnal

william_kent

I can hear him right now, he's probably just woken up

i'd do a frowning, sad, face , emoji but I'm afraid that would come across as little bit sarcastic, but as i've lived through the hell of a psychotic neighbour and the indifference of the "authorities" all I can offer is if you "stay strong" you'll outlast the mentalist psychosis and why the fuck should you have to relocate because of some loon* who'll be incarcerated very soon...

* oops, "mentally diminished"? hashtag MAD PRIDE!

Benny Bunter

Thanks Kent but I doubt he's going anywhere anytime soon (and where would he go?) there's nothing to be done.

Just my luck we'll move out to a village and there'll be some other nutter moves next door there as well, villages have their nutters too. There is no peace in this world

Benny Bunter

The other week there was loads of clanging noises at 6 in the morning and when I went downstairs in the morning there was a big metal bar lying on the floor and the door to the building was broken.

Benny Bunter

No one can do anything about it and I've no idea what you even could do - wrestle him into a straight jacket and cart him off?

william_kent

The other week there was loads of clanging noises at 6 in the morning and when I went downstairs in the morning there was a big metal bar lying on the floor and the door to the building was broken.

sounds tame compared to the time when my psycho neighbour laid into my front door with an axe, left dents several inches deep which the police ignored because "he's an old man"

and also I'm "not a psychiatrist"

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
taking the piss tonight, like someone is emptying bath loads of water down the gaff every waking second, every noise augmented by the interplay of water and surface