constant escape

winter withered, warm
Feel the incoming explosion of frustration, and hydraulically push it through into your cognitive effort.

Now sure how effectively articulated that is, but the tactic I'm trying to describe works for me.

luka

way. ore
I think a good chunk of my reading habit is informed by that feeling of insecurity- no personal growth, I'll just fucking learn everything

one of the good things my dad said to me is motivation is hard to come by, grab everything you can. envy, hate, competitivrness, chippiness, insecirity...

entertainment

you do feel a bit annoyed at the academy's attitude about this stuff, because what is their role supposed to be if not disseminators of all this arcane golden knowledge, and mostly you feel they're just playing with it amongst themselves and setting up barriers of entry to keep you out

constant escape

winter withered, warm
What I like about constant escape is that most people would think about working up some clout before stuff like that but he just volleys that one across to the chief without blinking.
I had a much longer shpeal written out before, then I saw it as pretentious in light of the above comments. Basically flaunting how much I know about the importance of admitting a lack of knowledge. A bit self-defeating.

But this thread lowered my floodgates.

luka

i've always struggled with motivation and that has been the only helpful advice ive ever got.

luka

I had a much longer shpeal written out before, then I saw it as pretentious in light of the above comments. Basically flaunting how much I know about the importance of admitting a lack of knowledge. A bit self-defeating.

But this thread lowered my floodgates.

Spiel

he slipped up!

version

Shtik, Shtick, Schtick trips me up as all three are valid spellings. Their being valid obviously means it doesn't matter, but sometimes one spelling looks more right than the others.