Aliens: Do they exist?

Aliens: Do they exist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
On a historical note, I believe Kant was one of the first intellectuals to acknowledge the possible existence of aliens when he said he doesn't know whether or not men exist on the moon, but they might be there, in the Critique of Pure Reason.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
On a historical note, I believe Kant was one of the first intellectuals to acknowledge the possible existence of aliens when he said he doesn't know whether or not men exist on the moon, but they might be there, in the Critique of Pure Reason.
What about male lesbians on the moon, though?

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Psy-op of graded exposure, whether UFO’s/UAP’s are fact or fiction and I’m more inclined to believe

Craft which navigate across a galaxy, across thousands of heliospheres, suddenly get a bit joy-ridey when they reach Earth and crash? Less likely to believe said narrative

But maybe it’s a numbers game, the mother ship fires out billions of low quality aliens and crafts at millions of stars, sometimes they fuck up or miscalculate. It’s no big deal.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
It explains the Fermi Paradox. Absolutely a numbers game, I find it inconceivable we’re alone

Fortunately, we have the US military
IMG_0288.jpeg

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
A religious studies prof with mixed insights and a proper freak host, prob too long but YT wormholes are what they are, time stamps to skip