luka

it's a fade. it's a way for your barber to show off. in a lot of communities the barber holds a more central place than he has done in anglo saxon culture.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
i love those barbers. i remember one time i went to a new barber and the guy was from syria and new in the country. he was cutting my hair and had a heated phonecall at the same time. his english was poor though and at one point he asked me to take over his cellphone and tell the guy on the other end of the line to stop seeing his sister.

DannyL

Wild Horses
21820399_151819822072412_6492416699441086464_n.jpg
It's as if he was a werewolf and they just shaved a bit round his eyes so he could see better.
This thread is deep. 30 pages!
Admittedly this particularly post isn't plumbing the depths but good work all round.
Who knew BBCC could be so deep?

That’s the way my beard is when I’m in London and can go to the Turkish boys at the top of my street

craner

Beast of Burden
I had one group of mates I skated with, another that were posh indie kids, another that did masses of drugs and dressed like Motley Crue and Guns 'n' Roses, another that were the fashionable sporty types who played rugby, football etc, another that were just stoners and another that were all tracksuits and bassline.

So, basically you were mates with everyone? Most popular kid in the north.

Craner have you done that thing where the site has remembered your half formed thought and you accidentally included it? You should elaborate

Craner have you done that thing where the site has remembered your half formed thought and you accidentally included it? You should elaborate

The drafts folder. The unfinished work. The shameful sketches. Often far more interesting than the published stuff.