IdleRich

IdleRich
Just watching Seagal's first film (I think) in which he is young and skinny and his head (already bursting through the hair at the front) is way too big for his body (maybe that's why he, ahem, bulked up) giving a surprisingly endearing and camp feeling to his scenes eg when he - inevitably - has to give up his badge and gun he looks like a stroppy teenager throwing them on the desk. He's married to Sharon Stone and partnered with Pam Grier though so I guess it's not holding him back. Plus he's not out of breath after walking and actually looks as though he could fight someone so there is that.

IdleRich

IdleRich
He does seem to be a special kind of wanker - this parrt of his wikipedia entry struck me (well the whole thing is obviously crazy)
His characters differ from those of other action movie icons by virtue of their near-invulnerability; they almost never face any significant physical threat, easily overpowering any opposition and never facing bodily harm or even temporary defeat

IdleRich

IdleRich
Ha ha.... irresistible twat meets immovable bellend... seems a bit like the Rock and the Stath were a bit unlucky to be in the headline when the Diesel was equally guilty, in fact
Diesel, who has been with the long-running franchise from the beginning, reportedly devised a complicated rating system tallying how many times each actor was kicked, punched or headbutted to ensure violence was being doled out equally. It was eventually deemed unworkable, but Michael Fottrell, a producer on five of the movies, confirmed to the WSJ that fights were choreographed so that no one came out looking like the definitive loser.

IdleRich

IdleRich
But I always think of the interview with Paul Giamatti when someone asks him why he always plays losers... first up he says "I don't think that they necessarily are losers" but, more to the point, he says something like "A better question might be, why does Tom Cruise play invincible heroes all the time?"

william_kent

I found out recently that only 2 episodes of Saturday Night Live have never been broadcast - guess who was the host on first one?

Steven Seagal's SNL appearance was a humor vacuum

When Nicolas Cage turned in a less-than-stellar monologue during his appearance in 1992, he apologized profusely to the show's creator Lorne Michaels, saying that he must have been the worst host of all time. Without hesitation, Michaels replied, "No, no — that would be Steven Seagal."

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I completely forgot that Seagal (a victim of body-shaming!) appeared in South Park's 'Safe Space' episode:

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
He doesn't have a ponytail, but otherwise, this is some primo WMADH action from would-be London Mayor, Brian Rose:

Hooooor, ha haa woktish vssssh, h ha haaaa woktish, hor ho ha wucktish, haaaaa, hoooor

The funniest bit was during watching that clip I just got asked “what the FUCK is that noise?“. Not only that, think he has these made out of foam

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Hooooor, ha haa woktish vssssh, h ha haaaa woktish, hor ho ha wucktish, haaaaa, hoooor

The funniest bit was during watching that clip I just got asked “what the FUCK is that noise?“. Not only that, think he has these made out of foam
Oh Jesus shitting Christ, I hadn't watched with the sound up before. :LOL:

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
0_Screenshot-2021-04-30-at-125657.png

maxresdefault.jpg