Corpsey

bandz ahoy
The great and golden rule of art, as well as of life, is this: That the more distinct, sharp, and wirey the bounding line, the more perfect the work of art; and the less keen and sharp, the greater is the evidence of weak imitation, plagiarism, and bungling…. What is it that builds a house and plants a garden, but the definite and determinate? What is it that distinguishes honesty from knavery, but the hard and wirey line of rectitude and certainty in the actions and intentions. Leave out this line and you leave out life itself; all is chaos again. . .

sus

speaking of which, is Barry Lyndon the greatest film of the 70s, or just the greatest film of all-time?

luka

speaking of which, is Barry Lyndon the greatest film of the 70s, or just the greatest film of all-time?

i watched it over lockdown. i thought it was alright. drags a bit though. woops loves it. reminded me a lot of a kira knightly film called the duchess.

version

One of my mates in school borrowed my copy of A Clockwork Orange and when he returned it it kept getting stuck on the bit where Billy Boy and his gang are pulling a nude woman around on a mattress before fighting Alex and his droogs.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I remember catching a glimpse of Moll Flanders when I was a nipper and getting a funny feeling in me tummy

luka

One of my mates in school borrowed my copy of A Clockwork Orange and when he returned it it kept getting stuck on the bit where Billy Boy and his gang are pulling a nude woman around on a mattress before fighting Alex and his droogs.

suprised your lot had these experiences given you were all watching bestiality videos on your ipads from the age of 7 and a half