luka

but he called me saying im outside your flat and i said, well im at work
limburger warned me he doesnt know how to communicate but thats ridiculus

luka

he looks so square its like some sort of art experiment. he literally has a side parting. all his clothes are from Gap.

luka

he's really fussy about food. he wont eat anything except mcdonalds. i bought us some olives and he looked terrified. he wouldnt touch them. it was literally the first time he'd ever seen an olive. i took him to maggies and he ordered scarmbled eggs and didnt eat a bite. he didn't drink his breakfast lager either. not a sip.

luka

not an adult. doesnt have an adult pallete. hektor the vektor is going to take him to cafe oto on sunday.

luka

we did £180 at eliots on natural wine then we went to d'luxx the nigerian bar in deptford that never has any customers then we went to the graduate.

luka

i told the barmaid at eliots he was my amish cousin and he was having his year in the real world to decide if he wants to go the way of the devil or the way of the lord so she gave him a free cucumber and jalapeno margarita. she was very beautiful like she was from iceland or something. she had trendy tattoos. edmund was giving him a lot of sex advice.

luka

we didn't get round to sticking any lego bricks up his bum but we'll probably do it when he gets back from bristol

• Haha
Reactions: sus

luka

he kept eating jelly bellys. he had about 8 packs of them. he kept going on about the 'cocktails' he'd invented by combining different flavour jelly bellies. wouldn't fucking shut up about it.

linebaugh

So mvuent does not think im dragging him behind close doors- i did not say he doesnt know how to communicate i said he wouldnt give us his phone number and that caused sus and I to loose him at the musuem