luka

The secret to survival is that. But what do we do with those who are either unwilling or unable to make themselves useful. Are you comfortable with the cull? Or do you have reservations? What are those reservations based upon?

constant escape

winter withered, warm
The secret to survival is that. But what do we do with those who are either unwilling or unable to make themselves useful. Are you comfortable with the cull? Or do you have reservations? What are those reservations based upon?
Well I think believe that any contingency that loses its roots in love is a contingency that won't make it all the way.

constant escape

winter withered, warm
And frankly it seems like any mass culling program would engender a dangerous amount of resentment, which proliferates like a rhizome - the dynamics of karma.

luka

And if your world historical spirit is writing off 90% of the population you must resist

constant escape

winter withered, warm
The roots can be tugged at, the in interest of growth, but any excessive thrusts will break the bond.

And I'm not denying people, at least I'm not intending to. I actually think its worth trying to not deny anything, but that kind of universal affirmation is what people have in mind when they call idealism conservative.

constant escape

winter withered, warm
Not sure if I do. It seems like you are arguing that I'm arguing for the kind of development that casts people aside, which isn't quite the case, as far as I can tell.

But cosmic Love doesn't necessarily play by our rules. What kind of love do I have in mind? The kind that doesn't wish pain upon anyone, perhaps? The kind that seeks to nurture roots, perhaps?

constant escape

winter withered, warm
Plus figuring all of this into the schizo framework is iffy, especially when we are so used to holding each other to our words, holding each other to standards of consistency. I'm trying to opt for completeness, instead.

luka

There's a current of thought which I am violently opposed to. And it is that the vagaries of history have some kind of moral weight and necessity. What I want to affirm is resistance.